The Introduction of the National Health
Service brought a new administration to all Hospitals within England and Wales,
which were categorised into 14 Regional Hospital Boards plus Teaching Hospitals.
Each Teaching Hospitals Group controlled a number of Hospitals in their area.
The Provinces Teaching Hospitals:
1. The United Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
2. The United Leeds Hospitals
3. The United Sheffield Hospitals
4. The United Cambridge Hospitals
5. The United Oxford Hospitals
6. The United Bristol Hospitals
7. The United Cardiff Hospitals
8. The United Birmingham Hospitals
9. The United Manchester Hospitals
10. The United Liverpool Hospitals
Page updated Wednesday March 12, 2008
Copyright © Rossbret 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
If you have any information or photographs that you can add to this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org