Newport Pagnell Union
The Newport Pagnell Union was officially declared 10th September 1835 and comprised of forty four Parishes. The Workhouse was erected in 1836 from designs by William P. Roote, architect.
|Workhouses, List of those visited in 1867 With Name of the Workhouse and numbers of insane, idiotic, and imbecile inmates.|
|Source: 22nd Report of the Commissioners in Lunacy to the Lord Chancellor. Submitted by Alan Longbottom.|
Society of Genealogists 1841 Index to Workhouse Inmates for all Buckinghamshire Unions
Telephone: (01296) 382587;
Page updated March 12, 2008
Copyright © Rossbret 1999-2002. All rights reserved.