North Witchford Union
North Witchford Union Workhouse was founded in 1838 on Benwick Road, Doddington, Cambridgeshire.
In 1929 it became known as Doddington Infirmary, and then under the National Health Service it became Doddington County Hospital.
|Workhouses, List of those visited in 1867 With Name of the Workhouse and numbers of insane, idiotic, and imbecile inmates.|
|Source: 22nd Report of the Commissioners in Lunacy to the Lord Chancellor. Submitted by Alan Longbottom.|
Poor Law Records held in Cambridgeshire.
Cambridge Record Office
Telephone:- U.K. 01223 717281
Page updated March 12, 2008 by Rossbret