Salford Poor Law Union and Workhouse
Originally founded in 1796 as a Workhouse, it was later taken over by the Salford Union Board of Guardians.
The infirmary was founded in 1882 and later became Hope Hospital. Situated on Stott Lane (Eccles New Road)
The Infectious Diseases Hospital
Founded on Eccles New Road in 1890 and later became Ladywell Hospital.
Page last updated 12 March, 2008 by Rossbret