Kelly's Directory 1928
Clerk to the Guardians Albert Wing Carver M.B.E.
The Poor Law Institution half a mile east from the Church was erected in 1872 and enlarged in 1886 and is now capable of containing 300 inmates.
A new Infirmary was erected in 1902.
John Alfred Brown, Master.
LINK to photographs of Cannock Workhouse
Page updated 12 March, 2008 by Rossbret